All About Signs International is manufacturer of runway and taxiway guidance signs and variable guidance signs. The All About Signs team has an ex NKI/Aviobridge background with more than 30 years of airport experience.
As an aviation expert, All About Signs is a very experienced partner for particular airport infrastructure. All About Signs works in strategic alliances with investors, universities, Brainport Eindhoven and best in class production partners. Main production partner are VDL Industrial Modules, a member of the most successful family owned company in The Netherlands: VDL Group and Electronic Equipment member of the Aurora-EOS Group.
BRAINPORT Eindhoven known as the world’s most Intelligent Community of the Year 2011 is supporting AAS International BV, based in the Eindhoven region, The Netherlands. The Intelligent Community of the Year award is selected by ICF (Intelligent Community Forum, New York).
The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) awarded Eindhoven as Most Innovative City of the World 2013.
Our vision is that the environmental impact and value of products/concepts should be selected based on objective measurability, including CO2 levels, Total Cost of Ownership and Net Present Value calculations.
Our mission is in cooperation with our valued business partners “Find Ways” to generate smart and innovative sign concepts and solutions, environmentally and commercially impossible to refuse/reject.
Guidance signs for Runways and Taxiways
FLAT-Light TGS is the only guidance sign that has proven in practice to be strong enough to withstand the jet blast of the most powerful aircrafts like Airbus A380, Boeing 777 and Dreamliner
Airport Düsseldorf (Germany
The FLAT-Light TGS is a unique, sign concept and the one and only LED TGS in line with current EASA/ICAO/FAA regulations and guidelines.
- Lowest energy consumption in the market because of patented LED concept
- Proven lowest Total Cost of Ownership (more info at Economics)
- No maintenance
- Lowest CO2 impact based on minimal energy consumption and Cradle to Cradle design
- Highest durability supported by long term warranty
- Compliance with actual EASA/ICAO standards (including wind load 483km/h – mode 3)
- Unique resistance against dust, solid objects and moisture IP65
- Exceptional innovative, functional and aesthetic design
Light sign concept has proven to comply fully witch the following regulations and guidelines:
- EASA CS-ADR-DSN
- FAA Advisory Circular 150/5345-44
- ICAO Annex 14, Vol. 1
- ICAO Aerodrome Design Manual, part 6 Frangibility
- CAA CAP 168 Chapter 7 (UK)
- NEN 2438-IP 65, ICE 598-1, clause 9